Cultural Travel Exchange LLC is a recruitment company for J1-Teacher Exchange. Teachers are placed in Phoenix, Arizona, the fastest growing city 5 years in a row since 2017.
A minimum of 2 years teaching experience
Teaching certification/license from home country
Academic background in education
The equivalent of a US Bachelor’s degree
Clear criminal background check
You must be teaching at the time of application.
The U.S. teaching job application process is as follows:
1. We revamp your resume to make it appealing to American schools.
2. We revise your resume, interview you on Zoom, and help improve your interviewing skills.
3. We match you with one or more schools in the United States. We will personally talk to the school officials about you so that you will receive top priority and attention among hundreds of other applicants.
4. The schools will interview you either on Zoom or by phone.
5. (Optional) After you have passed the interview and accepted the job offer, we will help you with your J-1 visa process from start to finish.
6. (Optional) Before you arrive in the United States, we will assist you in finding accommodation nearby the school.
Fees for Each Step of the Process.
After reviewing the requirements and application process, if you are interested, please contact us via email by sending your resume and a copy of your qualifications.